Search for content in message boards

John Whaley/Kentucky

John Whaley/Kentucky

Chris Roberts (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Whaley, Phelps, Mullins, Mann, Rich, Timberlake, Ballard, Thrasher
Seeking information on the parents and birth of John Whaley, b. abt 1800 in Kentucky. John married Sarah Phelps in Campbell County, where they resided until thier deaths in the early 1850's.

John and Sarah had the following children: William, John, Cassandra, Isreal, Elizabeth, Mary Ellen, Agnes, James and Squire.

Elizabeth Whaley b. 1830 married George Mullins in 1854. They resided in Kenton County, Kentucky .

Thanks,
chris
Posted: 27 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 May 2002 7:11PM GMT
Surnames: Timberlake, Hopper, Elkins, Simpson
I am looking for Albert Elkins that md Sophia Timberlake in Madison Co., KY. He died there abt 1836. Sophia's father was Joseph Timberlake md Jane. Any help would be great.

Re: John Whaley/Kentucky

Posted: 28 Feb 2003 3:17AM GMT
Surnames: WHALEY, PHELPS, GALLUP/GALLOP, JONES, JOHNSTON
Dear "Cuz" Chris,

I was about to post the following when I ran into your message. Have you learned anything?

Looking for parents of John WHALEY and parents of Sarah PHELPS

"Sarah PHELPS, b. abt 1802 and John WHALEY, b. ca 1800, m. 1819 were parents of Cassandra WHALEY, b. ca. 1821, KY + 8 sibs.

Cassandra m. 1848, William Gallup of OH, b. 1820. They sired Adeline, b. 1847, KY who m. the illusive Wyndham C. Jones, b. ca. 1851 Wales, UK. Their offspring, with the help of her husband, was honored to become my grandmother."

David
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.