Search for content in message boards

Pinkney Monroe Higgins

Pinkney Monroe Higgins

Posted: 27 Jun 2000 1:59PM GMT
Edited: 4 Mar 2002 12:10AM GMT
Looking for information about my grandfather.He came from NC to Taazewell County Va and later lived in McDowell County WVA.

Pinkney

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2000 8:42PM GMT
Somewhere in my files I have seen that name. My mother was a Whitt from Tazewell Co. Who was your grandmother? Wanda

Pinkney Higgins

Posted: 20 Jul 2000 5:58AM GMT
Hello Wanda, I think that we have the same Pinkney in mind or at least I hope so. My grandmother's name was Mary Jane Whitt from Tazewell County. I hope that your records can tell me who Pinkney and Mary Jane's parents were. Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon. Helen

Pink Higgins

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jul 2000 7:24PM GMT
Please email me direct. I have the name written down that belongs to another paper that I still have to find. I will continue looking. It just takes me so long to get to the message board. How old would he be? Wanda

Pinkney Higgins

Posted: 21 Jul 2000 5:32AM GMT
Good morning Wanda, I am sorry but I am not a very good computer person, I do not have your e-mail address so I cannot e-mail you direct. My grandfather was born in the late 1800's. However, I also have a first cousin named Pinkney who was born in the 1920's. I know the frist cousin who is still alive but our family is trying for info on grandpaw. Sorry that I have to mail you this way again. Thanks, Helen.

Pinkney

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2000 11:58AM GMT
Thats okay that you emailed me this way. I write my email in a blank and I guess I just assumed that you see it. Anyway, it is karlwanda@aol.com. Wanda

Pinkem Higgins

Posted: 23 Jul 2000 12:22AM GMT
Edited: 9 Mar 2003 8:42PM GMT
Hello Helen,
We have never met but your mother was Aunt Mattie and I met her when I was a little girl. Pinkem Higgins was my Great-great grandfather. His father was John Higgins who was married to Sally Sparks born in NC.
His wife Mary Jane Whitt born in either Va or NC her parents Grandpa Whitt and a Betty Whitt who was his second wife.
Please contact me at Nekomidori@yahoo.com
I have been trying to find info on this side of my tree for a while now and glad to find you. Carrie Higgins(Mattie and Pearl's sister) is the grandmother to a woman named Benita Cypers. She has a website with the Higgins and Whitt side in it. Really great site. www.geocities.com/Heartland/Trail/6793
-your not so distant cousin Nicole

higgins - whitt

wanda (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2000 9:24PM GMT
I'm hoping you can help me. I had ancesters written down and lost a page. The page I have has child #5 James #6 Mary Whitt m Pinkney Higgins # 7 Betsy Whitt m George Higgins. My grandparents were William Gibson and Linnea Pruett Whitt. These were either his siblings or maybe his dads. You can email me at karlwanda@aol.com. Thanks

Mary Whitt-Pinkney Higgins

Posted: 7 Aug 2000 4:03PM GMT
WANDA, MY GRANDPARENTS WERE MARY JANE WHITT AND PINKNEY MONROE HIGGINS. MY FAMILY IS JUST NOW TRYING TO FIND THE HIGGINS FAMILY TREE. I DO KNOW THAT MARY HAD A SISTER NAMED FANNIE, WHO MARRIED A ALTIZER. MY G-GRANDFATHERS NAME WAS JOHNNY. WE JUST HAD A HIGGINS FAMILY REUNION THIS PAST WEEKEND TO CELEBRATE THE LAST OF MARY'S AND PINK' DAUGHTER PEARL WHO WAS CELEBRATING HER 100TH. THERE ARE SEVERAL OF US WORKING ON THIS TREE SEARCH, MAYBE BETWEEN ALL OF US WE CAN TRACE BACK FURTHER THAN MY G-GRANDFATHER. I DO HOPE THIS IS OF SOME USE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK IT IS USEFUL. HELEN AT boothehm@cs.com

higgins

Wanda (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2000 7:33PM GMT
If you don't mind, email me direct. My email address is karlwanda@aol.com. I was going to tell you something about Altizers but it takes me too long to look up the message boards as I am not too good on the computer. I know there are easier ways to find things but I don't know them so just please email me. Thanks Wanda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.