Search for content in message boards

UTTERBACK

UTTERBACK

Posted: 19 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 8:48AM GMT
Surnames: Lippard, Parkhill, Pennington, Regan, Schipfer, Gilliland, Smith, Reynolds, Hinkley
Looking for more information on the family of Corbin UTTERBACK and his wife Elizabeth Jane LIPPARD, who were married in 1866 in Keokuk County.

Their children were: 1)Edward; 2)Dora who married Willard PARKHILL; 3)Roy who married Myrtle PENNINGTON; 4)Arthur;
5)Calvin who married Katie REGAN; 6)Pearl who married Oscar SCHIPFER; 7)Wilmer who married Grace GILLILAND; 8)Charles married Miss SMITH; 9)Kitty married Earl REYNOLDS; 10)Alice married L. R, HINKLEY.

Corbin Utterback

George Utterback (View posts)
Posted: 14 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
You might try utterback.org on the internet. I have ancestors named Corbin, but not much information on them.

utterback

charlie roberts (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: uterback, ulin, philpot
keokuk county,

I am looking back for relatives of my grandparents.
I don't know if it is any help but my mother has mentioned a Doug and Mammie (spelling) Utterback as being her cousin.
If this might be of help. Please reply and I will get more information from my mother and send it to you.

Charlie Roberts, Sioux Falls , S.D.

Re: UTTERBACK

Schipfer (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2002 10:27PM GMT
Surnames: Schipfer
I am trying to find out who my "family" is. I live in Germany. My dad is Peter Schipfer, the son of Lothar Schipfer.
We once lived in Tampa and there was a Schipfer family as well, but my dad did not want further contact after having written them and having recieved an answer. Pretty complicated! Maybe you know something about the Schipfers?
Susanne Schipfer

Re: UTTERBACK

Posted: 7 Feb 2006 8:13PM GMT
Surnames: Parkhill/Utterback Families
I have been compiling information on the Parkhill Family . They came from Ireland. about 1870 going first to Ill. then Iowa. Some of them stayed in Keokuk Co., Iowa and some went northwest to Woodbury Co., Iowa and South West to Pottawattame Co., Iowa. I have Willard W. Parkill b. Dec. 2866 in Keokuk, Co., Iowa m. Eldora Utterback 1890 in Keokuk Co., Iowa. Willard d. after 1900. his father was Samuel Parkhill mother Louisa Young. Eldora Utterback Parkhill b. Aug. 1867 in KeokukCo., Iowa d. aft 1900 parents Corbin Utterback and Elizabeth Jane Lippard. children Fred Laughlin Parkhill b. 22 Aug. 1891 in Keokuk Co., Iowa d. Sep 1977 DeWitt, Clinton Co., Iowa m. 1915 to Zona (Unknown). Gracie Parkhill b. Sep 1897 Keokuk Co., Iowa.I have some information about Corbin Utterback and Elizabeth Jane Lippard. however you may allready have this information. I got my information from Census records and Family members. Calvin Richard Utterback was in WW 1b. 8 Aug. 1873 . Edwin E. Utterback b. Jan 1869 was single at the age of 31 in the 1900 USFederal Census Record. Corbin Utterback age 55 b. 1845 in Indiana was in the 1900 US Federal Census Lancaster , Keokuk Co., Iowa. Eldora Utterback b. 1868 was 2 yrs old on the 1870 USFederal Census living in Warren, Keokuk Co., Iowa Eldora Utterback is 13 in 1880 Census. living in Warren, Keokuk Co., Iowa parents Carben and E.J. Utterback (there bp Indiana.) Would you happen to know who Corbin Utterback's parents were? Or Elizabeth Jane Lippard Utterback's Parents were? Nancy Mead rnmead2@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.