Search for content in message boards

Shoffner Family

Posted: 16 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Mar 2003 12:59AM GMT
Surnames: Shoffner
Looking for information on Thomas Jefferson Shoffner and his father William Shoffner.
Any help would be appreciated.

Posted: 1 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Mar 2003 12:59AM GMT
Surnames: SHOFFNER, REDD
LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LEAVY OLIVER SHOFFNER WHO MARRIED LOIS WILLARD REDD.

Re: Shoffner Family

Denny Shoffner (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2004 4:14PM GMT
Hello my name is Denzil Shoffner II Thomas Jefferson Shoffner is my great grandfather , which had a son named Chester Young Shoffner (my grand father). I dont know to much about Thomas Jefferson or Chester , but i can tell you that Chester Shoffner lived in green county Ky., married Amy F. Despain.(my grandmother) Chester died of a heart attack Oct 1957 . Amy Shoffner proseeded in death in 1985.
they had severle children, Thomas Shoffner , Arvil (Coy) Shoffner , Betty Shoffner (McGrarvy) , Faye(Bray)Shoffner , Rurual Shoffner , Larry Shoffner , Ronnie Shoffner , Denzil Shoffner (which is my father ), and to children who are des.
Lawerence Shoffner , and Gaines Shoffner.
I hope I could help you a little
Posted: 20 Mar 2004 1:22PM GMT
Edited: 19 Feb 2005 3:04AM GMT
Denzil, the information you gave me will was wonderful. It was a big help. Should you have any more info you can email me at susan.shoffner@us.army.mil . I and my son are at the present time in Iraq. Email me at the above address and we can swap some more info.

Robin Richthammer (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2004 7:00PM GMT
I to have been searching for my family roots. I did find info on William Henry Shoffner and Thomas Jefferson Shoffner.
William Henry was born 16 Apr. 1860 Crawford County, Ohio,
he died 7 Feb. 1941 Bloomcenter, Logan, Ohio. He was marrried to Nancy Wilson 13 Dec. 1880. They had 5 children.
Later William re-married.
He married Carrie Forsythe 3 Mar.1909. They had 2 children.
I myself am looking for info on Eldon Lee Shoffner. Maybe we could help each other. Please send an e mail to hammerwerks@ev1.net. Thank-you.

Denny Shoffner (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2005 5:21AM GMT
Thomas j. Shoffner is my grand father , died in 1957 , at his home in Larue co. He was married to Amy Despain And they had several children 2 girls and 9 boys .

Posted: 15 Apr 2006 11:40PM GMT
Surnames: Spires, Horan, Shoffner
I have a Tom J Shoffner in Benton Co. MS in 1920 with wife Mammie? and James H, Levite,Emmette, Clevie, Tom J. I am searching Clevie (Cleveland) he married my gr-aunt, Lettie child, Clara Horan, called Peggy. Cleveland died in Dallas, TX, and remains shipped to Holly Springs, MS.

Any more help would be appreciated.

Susan Shoffner (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2006 7:58PM GMT
Surnames: Shoffner, Redd, Fortenberry, Fiddyment, Weller, Warren
Barbara,

I have Thomas J. Shoffner and his wife Minnie Belle. Also their children. I am married to Leavy O. Shoffner's son, It is probably the one you are calling Levite. Could you contact me at my email? susan_shoffner@hotmail.com

Thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.