Search for content in message boards

Coleman Mahoney Family

Coleman Mahoney Family

Posted: 4 Aug 2009 3:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mahoney/McDonald
Coleman Mahoney (1810-1879) married in Ireland Elizabeth Lyons (c1811-1885) and emigrated to Boston, MA about 1844. They were the parents of nine children - five born in Ireland and four in Mass. In 1854 Coleman and Lizzie Mahoney came to Adams County and farmed in Ellington Twp. Both are buried in St Peters Cemetery, Quincy. Daughter Mary A Mahoney (1829-1918) married in Mass William J McDonald and lived in Virginia, Cass, Illinois. They were the parents of six including Henry McDonald (1869-1953) a long time businessman in Virginia, Il. Richard Mahoney (s/ Coleman and Lizzie) married 1887 in Rockfor, Il Catherine Storen and resided by 1900 in Chicago. Richard and Catherine were the parents of four including son Coleman Mark Mahoney (1888-1958, Chicago). Coleman Henry McDonald (1854-before 1917) appears to have died childless per the Cook County, Il probate of sister Catherine Mahoney (1838-11 May 1917) who likewise died childless. Welcome contact with others researching this Coleman Mahoney family.

Re: Coleman Mahoney Family

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: Storen
I have a connection to Katherine Storen who married into the Mahoney family. My great grandfather was William Storen, Katherine's brother. I have been in contact with a member of your family before. I have Katherine and William's parents (Michael and Katherine Bowen Storen), but don't have anything else. I know you are focused on the Mahoney family, but if you have anything on the Storens I would be appreciative.

Tim Carr

Re: Coleman Mahoney Family

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 8:54PM GMT
Regretfully I have no other Storen family information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.