Search for content in message boards

TUCKER Family

Tuckers of Athens Co OH

Posted: 6 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Dec 2002 12:32PM GMT
Surnames: TUCKER, ORM
Several Tuckers from Hampshire Co WV moved to Athens Co OH by the 1820 census. Elza Tucker's ancestors are:
parents Grandparents Great Grandparents
Wm H Tucker Joseph Tucker Thomas Tucker

Nancy Marshall

Eleanor Waters

Caroline Tucker Levi Tucker John H Tucker

Elizabeth (Orme?)

Elizabeth Tucker Thomas Tucker

Nancy Marshall

John H is the son of Joseph Tucker & his first wife,
Thomas is the sone of Joseph Tucker & Lucy Orme, 2nd wife

Brad

TUCKER Family

Pat Spink (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: TUCKER, EVERETT, COE
I am just starting out and I would appreciate any information you might have on my family. Great Grandparents are Eunice Coe and Marion Everett. Grandparents are Emma Everett(Tucker) DOB 2/2/1896. DOD 10/1986. Address is 45701 Athens, Ohio. Elza (not sure of the spelling) DOD 1945/1946. They had two children. William Lewis Tucker and May Tucker. Emma Tucker is buried in Canaaville Cemetery.

Orm family of Athens co Oh

Posted: 22 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2005 4:56AM GMT
Surnames: Orm
I think your Elizabeth Orm & my gggrandfather William Orm where siblings, He moved from Athens co Oh to Vinton co Oh then in 1859 followed some of his children to Linn Co Ks. Where I find him in the speacial census, but in the 1860 can only find his children. However do find his brother Robert in KC Mo. later census.

Tucker Everett and Coe

Posted: 6 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Mar 2005 11:38PM GMT
Surnames: Tucker, Everett, Coe
Athens County Ohio

My name is Barbara Nicholes

I have alot of Tucker and Coe and some Everett information, My grandmother married Wade Everett.
May Tucker is my cousin.
Please write to me at this e-mail address kimwagner@amigo.net or Barbara Nicholes 2140 Crockett Dr, Craig, Colorado 81625 Phone 970-824-8366

My great grandma was Elza Tuckers sister her name was
Winnie Jane Tucker.

Tucker William H

Posted: 6 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Mar 2005 11:38PM GMT
Surnames: Tucker, Watters
Athens County Ohio
I can help you out on the Tucker line, If you would like to write me and let me know what you need.
At kimwagner@amigo.net or Barbara Nicholes 2140 Crockett Dr Craig Colorado 81625 Phone 970-824-8366

Do you have any information on the Watters family ?
I have Ellenor Watters also her husbond was Josiah Tucker

Re: Tuckers of Athens Co OH

Erin Mentzer (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2003 8:06PM GMT
Surnames: Tucker
I have recently started compiling a family tree and came across your name for the surname Tucker. My mother's mother was Helen Tucker (maiden name). Her parents were Gerald Ingram Tucker and Bertha Mae Achauer (maiden name). Gerald's parents were Henry Dallas Tucker and Sarah Jane McClannahan (maiden name) - they had 7 kids, William, Ethel
Myrtle, Clarence, Gerald, Pansie and Hazel. Henry's parents were William Tucker and Thurza Bobo (maiden name). William's parents were Aaron Tucker and Elizabeth ? - they had at least 8 children. I know Aaron's father's name is Joseph Tucker and I believe he was from Hampshire Co., VA., or maybe WV.

If you happen to be a realtive of mine, I would like to contact you and share info, stories, etc. Feel free to email me anytime at:
ementzer@dispatch.com

Erin Mentzer
The Columbus Dispatch
Ph: (614)461-5555, Fax: (614)461-8552

Posted: 7 Mar 2003 9:02PM GMT
Surnames: Tucker, Allen, Wilcox, Crimmins, Ackerman
My Great Grandmother was Helen Caroline Tucker born in NY on 12 December 1834 in New York. She married into the Wilcox family and had several children. Would love to connect and will share info...Thanks, Carmella

Posted: 16 Mar 2003 11:10PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jun 2005 1:30AM GMT
Hello! Sorry, your Tucker from NY isn't related to mine that I can ascertain. Mine are from Hampshire & Hardy Co's VA to Athens Co OH. Will keep your info on file should I ever run into anything!

Erin (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2003 7:42PM GMT
Mine are from Athens Co. OH also...

Posted: 9 Apr 2003 2:35AM GMT
Edited: 20 Jun 2005 1:30AM GMT
Hi! We have corresponded before... good to hear from you! I don't think we ever exchanged info though?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.