Search for content in message boards

CASTER Family of Campbell Co., KY

CASTER Family of Campbell Co., KY

Joette Manning (View posts)
Posted: 3 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 5:32PM GMT
Surnames: Caster, Owens, Ashcraft
Am searching for info. on Conrad caster who married catherine owens from campbell county ky. Their children were Stephen(b 3-2-1829),Lewis,(b1-2-1832z0, susan,(b18340, Lucinda(b1837), and hubert Knox Caster(b5-3-1845) all born in campbell co. ky. Lewis caster married lucinda Ashcraft 1-22-1859 and moved to schuyler county ill. sometime after. would like any information on this family , their ethnic background, how did they get to ky. or anything. thanks,
Joette Manning

Re: CASTER - HALDERMAN Connection?

Joette Manning (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 5:35PM GMT
Surnames: Caster
Sorry, i have not run across the name Halderman in my research. If i do i will send something your way. thanks, joette

Re: CASTER Family -- HALDERMAN Connection?

Posted: 16 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 5:34PM GMT
Surnames: Halderman, Caster
I just read your Caster information. Somehow the Casters are related to the Halderman's from Campbell County.
There was a Caster headstone of a child in Plum Creek Cemetery near the Halderman's
Have you ever seen the Halderman name while researching the Caster's?

Re: CASTER Family -- Lucinda CASTER

Posted: 5 Dec 2003 5:13PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 5:36PM GMT
Surnames: Caster, Ashcraft
Lucinda Caster was my gggrandmother. She married Richard Ashcraft. Lucinda Ashcraft Caster (Lewis's wife) and Lewis Caster are both buried in the Ashcraft Cemetery in Ray, IL.

Re: CASTER Family -- Photo of Lucinda CASTER

Posted: 19 Mar 2005 12:09AM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 5:37PM GMT
i have a photo dated 1893 of lucinda with her husband lewis caster if you are interested. (ggg of my wife susan caster brown) thanks, ken brown

Re: CASTER Family -- Lucinda CASTER

Paula (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2006 4:30PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 5:38PM GMT
Surnames: Castor, Caster
Your Lucinda Caster/Castor was the sister of my gg grandfather, Stephen. His son, Lafayette was my g-grandfather who was born in Illinois and did live in Schuyler Co. as well.
I would love to trade info and photo's. I have a few that are unidentified.

Re: CASTER Family from Campbell Co.

Posted: 9 Mar 2007 7:22PM GMT
Edited: 11 Mar 2007 5:34PM GMT
I am a Caster from Campbell County.
I read that there is an infant grave at Plum Creek. Is this Plum Creek Christian Church cemetary?
efryman@fuse.net

Re: CASTER Family -- Photo of Lucinda CASTER

Posted: 3 Jun 2010 1:02PM GMT
I would love to see the photo of Lucinda Caster. Could you scan it in and attach? Thank you, Joette
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.