Search for content in message boards

Jeremiah Sullivan from Killarney

Jeremiah Sullivan from Killarney

Posted: 24 Aug 2002 5:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Sep 2002 7:14AM GMT
Surnames: Sullivan
Looking for info on Jeremiah. Born in Killarney around 1851. Father is Jeremiah. Also has a brother named Cornelius, who was born in NY, probably right after the family emmigrated.

Re: Jeremiah Sullivan from Killarney

Traci Foster (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2002 6:35PM GMT
I was just geting happy, Thinking I made a connection, and then I saw you were the other one looking. Well We are connected anyway, your sister. Please someonw help us find Jeremiah

Re: Jeremiah Sullivan from Killarney

Posted: 2 Jan 2003 2:15AM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2003 3:07AM GMT
Surnames: SULLIVAN, O'CONNOR, GREANY, GAVICAN, BEIRNE, CARROLL, TAGUE, LYNCH, MCELROY, FISH & WOOLLEY
My Jeremiah Sullivan married Catherine Sullivan and they had a son, John SULLIVAN, b circa 1824. John may have had an earlier wife, but he married Mary O'Connor, dau. of Mary & Thomas O'CONNOR, circa 1857. They had daughters Mary and Hannah born to them between 1858-1861, and they emigrated to New York circa 1864. A son, James, was born to them either just before they left Ireland, or just after they reached New York. More information about their later years is available upon request; however, I'm looking for their roots in Ireland. They may have lived anywhere from Killarney, Milltown, Castlegregory, etc. I'm not yet certain, so I'm open to any suggestions or data. Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.