Search for content in message boards

Peter Campbell Mckay

Peter Campbell Mckay

Posted: 1 Jan 2008 4:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mckay
Looking for information about Peter Campbell Mckay, date of birth 18/06/1921 Chelsmford Essex, England. I have a record of him being discharged as a crew member of the SS Stratheden on 03/12/1958 in Melbourne Austrailia, but can find nothing since.

Re: Peter Campbell Mckay

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 6:51PM GMT
my greatgrandfather was on the stratheden on oct-novemebr and december 1958,

Posted: 11 Dec 2008 7:01PM GMT
Hi. Thanks for your reply, have you come across any information or papers that contain information on Peter Campbell Mckay.
Regards
Paul Mckay

Posted: 4 Sep 2012 8:58PM GMT
i am also looking for peter campbell mckay who came to australia in 1958 lived in melbourne then married my mother margeret marsden

Posted: 4 Sep 2012 10:28PM GMT
Surnames: Mckay
Hi, please can you tell me where your Peter Campbell Mckay was born, I have found an address of where he was living in Melborne inn 1963

Posted: 4 Sep 2012 11:23PM GMT
he was from england

Posted: 5 Sep 2012 6:06AM GMT
Hi, Peter Campbell Mckay born June 1921 England, was my father, do you have any more information on him, so as to see if your PCM and mine are the same person, I do have loads of details on him.
Are you living in Australia, I'm in England
Regards

Posted: 5 Sep 2012 8:25AM GMT
Surnames: McKay
Australian Electoral Roll
1963 Kooyong/Kew North
McKAY Margaret 60 White Avenue E4 HD
McKAY Peter Campbell 60 White Avenue E4 Inspector
E4 = Kew

This is the only electoral roll listing to 1980 - limit of online listings.

Posted: 5 Sep 2012 8:49AM GMT
Hi I have the Kooyong address, my PCM was born in Chelmsford Essex June 1921, after service in the army he joined the merchant navy making numerous visits to Australia, he married several times at least one was illegal (bigamist), I loose track of him in 1963, his mother was May Booth also born in Chelmsford.
Regards

Posted: 5 Sep 2012 8:38PM GMT
hi paul it is the same person i just looked at the divorce papers from my mum and dad in march 1961 and the address is the same as what you gave me white avenue kew but i have no idea where they could be now i do know when the divorce came through she was in hospital having your dads baby my dad got custody of me and my 2 brothers saw my mum a few times after that at my school i do know they had 2 sons one called peter and i think the other one was called ducan if we could find them we would know a lot more of what happend to them
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.