Search for content in message boards

ParentS of Peter Paul VYBORNY born 1880 Nemecky Brod (Havlickhuv Brod today)?

ParentS of Peter Paul VYBORNY born 1880 Nemecky Brod (Havlickhuv Brod today)?

Posted: 1 Mar 2011 12:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Vyborny Stadlmann Day
Peter Paul VYBORNY born 29 June 1880, Nemecky Brod, Bohemia. Peter immigrated 1905 to Wisner, Cuming County, Nebraska, USA joining brother John VYBORNY (born 1869) & family who immigrated 1888. Peter married 1908 Aloise (Louise) STADLMANN, immigrant from Heyzely(Hysly?)Bohemia, & 12 children: John, Mary, Fred, Joseph, Charles, Bessie m. Joseph Leslie DAY, Rosie, Jessy (son), Annie, Lillian, Peter & Sylvia born 1909-1929. CAN ANYONE TELL ME OF PETER & JOHN VYBORNY'S PARENTS? A Family Tree? Map showing Havlickhuv Brod & Heysely/Hysly in Czech Republic? A researcher with further information? Thanks for your help.

Re: ParentS of Peter Paul VYBORNY born 1880 Nemecky Brod (Havlickhuv Brod today)?

Posted: 1 Mar 2011 1:39AM GMT
FredKindel12

to locate a town use
http://www.jewishgen.org/communities/loctown.asp
Německý Brod, Deutsch Brod, Havlíčkŭv Brod populated place 49°37' N 15°35' E E M U G Czech Republic 59.2 miles ESE of Praha 50°5' N 14°28' E

Hýsly populated place 49°02' N 17°11' E E M U G Czech Republic 141.6 miles ESE of Praha 50°5' N 14°28' E

You can also use http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/3felmeres.htm
www.maplandia.com

VYBORNY still in Havlickuv Brod
http://seznam.1188.cz/s?q=vyborny+havlickuv+brod&x=69&am...

www.nacr.cz
www.genea.cz
http://feefhs.org/links/czech.html
www.cgsi.org
www.csagsi.org
www.surnamenavigator.org

Re: ParentS of Peter Paul VYBORNY born 1880 Nemecky Brod (Havlickhuv Brod today)?

Posted: 23 Oct 2011 2:22AM GMT
I have some information on the Vyborny family. You can email me at: blous526@gmail.com

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 12:47AM GMT
My name is Gerry and I am married to a Vyborny. I believe I have the names of the parents of Peter Paul Vyborny you are looking for. I would like to talk to you on the phone. My father-in-law is the son of Peter Vybrony. He is his last living child. All the info you provide in your query seems correct and matches up with mine.

Never posted before, but will give you my email address: It is me2wheels@msn.com

Posted: 22 Feb 2012 12:44AM GMT
John rented farm ground in Colfax county, near Cuming county in the late 1800's, stating he is from Vesely Zdar, which is very near Havlickhuv Brod. These towns are not on line yet.
Jean

Posted: 22 Feb 2012 8:50PM GMT
Surnames: VYBORNY HIRS
Hi, Jean--Thanks for replying. John Vyborny & wife Mary ___? & family are in 1900 & 1910 US Census of Logan, then Wisner, in Cuming Co NE. Do you have Peter Vyborny's parents? Further siblings of Peter? The 1900 US Census of Tyndall, Bon Homme County SD (immediately north across state line from Knox Co NE & Cuming Co NE a few miles away) has a Joseph Vyborny age 71 (born Dec 1828 Bohemia, immigrated 1867) with wife Elizabeth ____? age 67. Is this a relation of Peter Vyborny? Also, the 1953 obituary of Peter Vyborny notes his sister, Anna, Mrs. Frank Hirs, of Omaha NE; in 1930, 1920, 1910 Censuses, Hirs family is in Omaha. Thanks for your help.

Posted: 23 Feb 2012 3:04AM GMT
Fred, I doubt that the elder Joseph was the father. Since the sons were farmers, the father would have lived close to them. Since Nemecky Brod is not on line yet, the quickest way to find the parents is through the death certificate of one of the children.
Peter
John, died about June 26, 1949, Omaha.
sister Anna (Mrs. Frank Hirs) died about Sept 14, 1955, Omaha,
sister Catharina (Mrs. John Cupita) married in Omaha in Oct. 1897. Husband John died about 11-10-1952, Omaha, buried St. Mary's Cemetery.
and Sister Frantiska (Frances), Mrs. James Houdek, died about Mar 5, 1944, Omaha.
Hope this helps you out.
Jean

Posted: 24 Feb 2012 12:10AM GMT
The info I have is that Peter Paul Vyborny born 29 June 1881 not 1880 according to his last living son, Paul. His parents were Joseph Vyborny and Madeline Merunka. No dates for them. Joseph Vyborny's parents were Vaclav Vyborny and Theresia Finkar. Madeline Merunka's parents were Frank Merunka and Marie Mrazek.

Posted: 24 Feb 2012 12:20AM GMT
Let me add that Peter Paul Vyborny had 14 children total. Francis (F) was born about 1926 and Emily in 1932. There was no one called Jessy, but there was a son named Jerry. Jerry passed away this past year on July 5th at the age of 91. (His obituary can be googled).

Posted: 24 Feb 2012 7:56PM GMT
Surnames: VYBORNY HIRS Merunka Finkar Mrazek Schermerhorn
Thank you so much for your info on parents & gr parents of Peter Vyborny & your other post on his 14 children including Jerry. Is it possible for you to add the sources of your info on the parents & gr parents? The sources info would be very valuable for me to pass along to Peter's descendant (from daughter, Annie Vyborny) Margaret Ann Schermerhorn. -- Fred
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.