Search for content in message boards

Joseph P. b. Aug 1840 England and Mary CAMPBELL in Fort Erie

Joseph P. b. Aug 1840 England and Mary CAMPBELL in Fort Erie

Laurie Carpenter (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2005 4:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CAMPBELL BROWN
This family was found in Fort Erie, Welland County, Onatrio in that 1901 census. Would like to find a researcher of this line.

In my earlier post in regards to CAMPBELL's of Fort Erie, I am looking for a CAMPBELL connection for Russell CAMPBELL. See pervious post for more info.

Joseph P. CAMPBELL b. Aug 1 1840 in England Immigrated to Canada in 1893
Mary (Wife) b. May 6, 1856 in Welland Co., Ontario
Agnes (dau) b. Jul 22, 1884 Welland Co.
Ester? (dau) b. Dec. 25, 1887 Welland Co.
William (son) b. Feb. 27, 1889 Welland Co.
Grace (dau) b. Oct 1893 Welland Co.

Possible son listed below this family:

Edward CAMPBELL b. Jul 23, 1880 in either US or Canada
Ellen (wife possible maiden name BROWN) b. Feb 1881 England immigrated to Canada in 1886

Re: Joseph P. b. Aug 1840 England and Mary CAMPBELL in Fort Erie

Posted: 17 Oct 2005 2:37PM GMT
Did Russell die in Fort Erie? or any member of his family in Fort Erie? I can check the obits from here and see if any other family members are listed.

Laurie Carpenter (View posts)
Posted: 17 Oct 2005 3:09PM GMT
Surnames: CAMPBELL CRONMILLER
Kevin,

All I know about Russell CAMPBELL is that he and his wife owned the bakery. They were still in the Fort Erie area in the late 1960's to early 1970's. Russell married Susan (Known as Suzie) CRONMILLER. I know that they at least had a daughter and I don't know what her name is.

It is very possible that they died in the Fort Erie area...Russell and Suzie that is. Other than this I don't have any other information as of yet.

I do know that the CRONMILLER families were from the Bertie Twp. area and it is quite possible that Russell's line was as well. At the moment I am going through the census to see if I may find more clues.

Appreciate your time and help!

Laurie Carpenter

Posted: 17 Oct 2005 3:41PM GMT
I'll see what I can do. It should be pretty easy.

Posted: 17 Oct 2005 9:04PM GMT
Can you send me your email address, I went to the library today and found his name in the 1973 directory but not in the 1976.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.