Search for content in message boards

Perry / Mathews Connection

Perry / Mathews Connection

Bill Domineau (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2000 8:28PM GMT
Anyone have any info. re: William Perry married to Amanda Mathews circa mid 1800s.
Child = Frank Perry who was with the Patterson, NJ police.
Amanda's parents = Frederick Mathews and Ann Huyler came from PA to NJ.

William Perry

Robert Perry (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2000 9:35AM GMT
Do you have a Oliver H. Perry from Ark.1854

Robert

William Perry

Ronald Perry (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2000 7:21AM GMT
I have two William Perry's. One was born 7/27/1815 and the other (William Herschell P.) b. 7/6/1848. I have their ancestry but not wives or children.

William Perry

Bill domineau (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2000 8:46PM GMT
Ron,
I'm assuming the Wm. I'm referring to was born in NJ - were either of yours? If so I'm interested in what you may have.
Thanks
PS
Are you related to either of the 2 Ronnie Perrys of basketball notoriaty at Catholic Memeorial HS and Holy Cross College in MA?

William Perry

Ronald Perry (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2000 8:30PM GMT
The William I have was born July 27,1815 but I do not have a birth place. His younger brother by six years was my great grandfather who was born in Radner, Ohio. Their father was Robert Perry b. Dec 16, 1785 and his mother was Sarah Hoskins b. Nov 14, 1788 in Virginia.

No, I am not related to the persons you mentioned.

If anything seems to fit, you can reach me at patron@mhtc.net.

Perry/Matthews

Sharon Perry (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 2000 9:32PM GMT
Yes, I am researching this line also. William S.Perry (1828-1917) married Amanda Matthews 20, September 1851. Amanda was born 5Jan.1830 in Homestead, Pa. She died 1 April 1909 of pneumonia in Patterson, NJ. Their children were Jennie, Mary Emma(Mame),William Ernest, Carrie Stansbury, Frank Hyler, and Edna. My husband decends from Frank Hyler. I have more information if you would like to compare notes. I have only been able to go back one more generation to William's parents. They were Samuel Perry(1803-1860) and Eliza Conklin (1807-1872)

Mathews/ Perry

Posted: 2 May 2000 7:56PM GMT
Wow, never knew where in PA Amanda Mathews was from - thanks a lot.
I would love any additional info. you may have. Thanks in advance.
I notice you spell her name with 2 Ts. Do you have any records listing it as such, as subsequent to her generation I consistently see it as a single T. Thanks again.
Bill Domineau

Mathews/ Perry

Posted: 2 May 2000 8:02PM GMT
Wow, never knew where in PA Amanda Mathews was from - thanks a lot.
I would love any additional info. you may have. Thanks in advance.
I notice you spell her name with 2 Ts. Do you have any records listing it as such, as subsequent to her generation I consistently see it as a single T. Thanks again.
Bill Domineau

answer

Wauneta Perry Zantow (View posts)
Posted: 10 Jul 2000 9:38PM GMT
How do I get in contact with Linda Garnett that put in a message about The Baltzer Purdy line?

Re: Perry / Mathews Connection

Posted: 23 Sep 2013 11:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi what relation are u to William perry? I have a great Aunt who was married to his grandson Robert Perry born September 06, 1912/Died April 11, 1972 Paterson NJ,Married My great Aunt Corinne Smith born October 26, 1918 Paterson,New jersey....I havent gotten any farther on the perry side only to william and amanda
Kathy Deyoe
katrinakftj@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.