Search for content in message boards

Hezekiah Mead

Hezekiah Mead

Posted: 8 Jan 2005 12:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mead, House
Looking for information on the family of Hezekiah Mead. Need any all dates, relationships, spouses, etc.

Hezekiah MEAD (b.1780 d.1834)
sp: Hannah
|-2. Hannah Anna MEAD
|-2. Judah MEAD
|-2. Rebecca Louisa MEAD
|-2. Ira MEAD
|-2. Lydia MEAD
|-2. Hileann MEAD
| sp: John HOUSE
|-2. Mehitable MEAD
|-2. John MEAD (b.1815)
| sp: Elizabeth (b.1840)
+-2. Vaughn MEAD

Re: Hezekiah Mead

Posted: 14 Jan 2005 4:12AM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2006 7:46AM GMT
Don't know whether this is the same, but I have a Hezekiah Mead, Jr., b. abt 1780. I have no other info on him, but DO have quite a bit on his ancestry. He was 1 of 8 children born to Hezekiah (b. abt 1748 in Orange County, NY) and Charity Mead.

Posted: 14 Jan 2005 11:32PM GMT
Surnames: Mead
Yes, this is the same Hezekiah Mead that I am interested in. I would like any information on his children and their spouses as well as his grandchildren.

I received a copy of an indenture in Chemung County New York that had what I believe is 160 relatives listed.

Would like to exchange e-mail. You can reach me at Rogersgen@aol.com

I believe Hezekiah had a sister Rebecca Mead from whom my wife descends. She married Amos Hyatt.

Posted: 5 Mar 2010 8:45AM GMT
Surnames: MEAD
I would be very interested in learning more about this Hezekiah Mead. As the other researcher noted, there is a lengthy document listing many descendants. Who were Hezekiah's parents? And who was his wife?

Many thanks!
Liz

Posted: 5 Mar 2010 8:46PM GMT
This Hezekiah Mead (Jr) was a son of Hezekiah and Charity Mead. Hezekiah (Sr) was a 9th generation descendant of Richard Mede and Mrs. Marg. Goldhurst. You can swap more info with me by email: biddlecomehistory at yahoo dot com.

Posted: 30 May 2012 5:10PM GMT
Surnames: Barber, Durrin, Johnson, Mead, Wilson
Hello...I am descended from Ira Meade of this family. I am interested in sharing information. Roberta Chesley

Posted: 8 Jan 2013 2:38PM GMT
Hello, Ralph:

I recently got back to studying this family, about which we had a lively discussion several years ago. I would be interested in continuing it, including by e-mail. I'm at kwrockwell@yahoo.com
When we come to any sort of conclusions we can post to the list for those interested.
--Ken Rockwell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.