Search for content in message boards

Regling

Regling

Posted: 9 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2005 4:45AM GMT
Surnames: Regling, Mueller, Beier, Koester
My grandfather Wilhelm Carl MUELLER b 1869 Triepkendorf, M-Strelitz. His mother was Johanna REGLING, who came from a line of "eigenth"umers" from Triepkendorf and Hasselfoerde. (These REGLINGs had married BEIERs and KOESTERs in previous generations back to about 1764.) I would appreciate any information about the Regling family. Thanks!

URL for these MUELLERs

Posted: 23 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Mueller
I have a website now that displays these MUELLERs from Triepkendorf, Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~monajo/
Surnames: Beier
All of my BEIERs are from Triepkendorf. And I don't have a Christoph or Christopher, only Joachim, Johann and Michael. Sorry!
That doesn't rule out a connection, of course. We just can't find one now. :-)

Mona

Beier

Dina Vizzaccaro (View posts)
Surnames: Beier, Weiss
Looking for anything on Beier or Weiss of Carwitz, Strelitz (not far from Triepkendorf). Christopher Beier married Dorothee Weiss, 3 children including Friederika, my gggrandmother, and Carl.

Re: Beier

connie (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2001 1:51AM GMT
I have recently discovered that my gggrandmother was Fredrikka Beier. I believe she married Frederick Hindt and they gave birth to my ggrandmother Anna Hindt. Could this be the same Fredrikka?
Posted: 30 Apr 2005 7:51AM GMT
Edited: 7 Sep 2006 2:08PM GMT
Hello ,
I have Anna Cathrina Amelia Beier in my tree, b. September 01, 1832 in Schapan, Hanover, Germany, d. May 14, 1903, married Johann Gerhard Dresselhaus on December 05, 1852 in Schale, Westfalen, Preussen. They had at least two children; Catharina Friederike Dresselhaus and Henry Julious/Julius Dresselhaus.
Anna and family are in my family tree program. I have no parents nor siblings for her.
My mother's Hint-Hindt-Hintt family is a part of Annna's family.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Joan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.