Search for content in message boards

JOHN PAUL JONES / ROBERT LEE JONES

JOHN PAUL JONES / ROBERT LEE JONES

ALICE (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 2000 11:11AM GMT
I'M TRYING TO HELP A FRIND FIND SOME FAMILY
HER DAD'S NAME WAS ROBERT LEE JONES. BORN 12 / 6 /1883 0R 12/ 18 / 1885=DIED IN JEWETT.TEXAS IN A REST HOME BUFFLO REST HOME. HE WAS FROM PERRIS TEXAS. HIS DAD WAS JOHN PAUL JONES. FROM NEVIDA.TEXAS SHE THANKS ..HER MOTHER WAS BORN 1898 DIED 1990 HER NAME WAS ADDIE MAE LUMMUS. SHE SHE DIED IN THE HOSPITAL IN PALISTINE. TEXAS
THEY GOT MARRID ON 11/9/?? .ADDIE MAE'S GRANDFATHER WAS A DR. HIS LAST NAME WAS KEY. HER MOM WAS FROM OK. IF ANY ONE HAS ANY INFO PLEASE POST. THANK YOU ALICE

Robert Lee Jones is my Great-Grandfather!

Lori Cole (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2001 1:24PM GMT
I think that it is such a coincedence that I just happened to be looking for him! I tried through other channels and accidently hit the message board link. I am so excited to see that there are other people out there looking for keys to the past. This is what I know and can tell you. You said that your friend is his daughter. There are only 2 left: My grandmother, Bessie Lee Woodall from Jewett, TX, and my great-aunt Corita Moncrief in Arizona. Please e-mail me as soon as you get this message! I would absolutely love to talk to you!

Lori Cole

ROBERT LEE jr

BILLIE (View posts)
Posted: 6 Mar 2001 4:32PM GMT
LORI COLE PLEASE. SEND ME YOUR E=MAIL I'LL GET CORITA OVER HERE AND YOU CAN TALK TO HER .THANK YOU BILLIE
I TOLD HER ABOUT YOU SHE WANTS TO TALK BYE FOR NOW.

Corita is my great-aunt

Lori Cole (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2001 6:11AM GMT
My grandmother is Corita's sister. I spoke with my grandma last night and she was confused at what I was trying to tell her. I don't think she understood. My e-mail is LCole666@aol.com

AUNT

LORI COLE (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2001 8:16AM GMT
HI LORI.I TALKED TO CORITA SHE SAID ASK YOU IF ANY OF THESE NAMES MEEN ANY THING TO YOU IF THEY DO I'LL SEND YOU HER PHONE NUMBER IT WILL BE EASIER.ROY-JOHNNIE RAY=EDWARD =I FOR GOT THE OTHER ONE . THEY WOULD BE YOUR GRATE UNCLE'S .I TRYED TO E=MAIL YOU BUT IT CAME BACK.WHERE DO YOU LIVE ? . AND WITCH SISTER ? .AND WHAT WAS YOUR MADIEN NAME ? .WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY .FRIND

They all make sense

Lori Cole (View posts)
Posted: 7 Mar 2001 8:57AM GMT
Bessie is Corita's sister. I am Bessie's daughter, Sharion's daughter. Bessie is my mother's mother. I have met Corita before I think. Maybe at her sister Edith's funeral. I know Roy and Edward and all of the names you listed. I live in Beaumont, TX and my maiden name is Suggs. My home telephone number is (409) 896-5833. You can tell her that she can all me if she wants, though I am not sure that I can really help out very much. I have been looking non-stop on the web for info on my great-grandaddy Jones with no luck. Maybe she and I can put our heads together with my grandma and get some answers. I do know that one of my family members, my mother's cousin I think, is very big in searching for family roots. My grandmother would know who this is. P.S. How do you know Corita?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.