Search for content in message boards

3rd group of CCC men

3rd group of CCC men

Hollie (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2006 1:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
R1 Ross Williams, Densmore Robertson, Bartley Williams, Emit J. Hensley, Jas. H. Ramsey, Paul E. Rutherford, Harold Henderson, Claude Clark, Owen Chappelle, Jack Reeves, Oscar May, Omage Smithson, Burnace Owens, Richard P. Bethel, Utah Massengale
R2 Lester Burnette, Chalmer Mahan, Walter Cain, Clarence Burr, Irvin W. Stratton, Herbert S. Shockley, George White, Nathan Hill, Ray E. Hickman, Truman Sims, Edward Lay, Lowell McClain, Silvey U. Colston, Frankie Rogers, Boyd R. Akins, Martin Warren, Ershell Hickman, Cecil Sain, Carl Heitzman
R3 Hartsell Walker, Lucius Sibley, Ora Grubbs, Hubert Lile, Carl J. Stevens, Stanley Robinson, Arthur L. Acree, Claudie A. Spencer, Leo L. Robertson, Carl L. Dorrell, James Mahler, Rudy Plumlee, Darrell Harris, Gaylord Kilgore, William W. Wendike, John G. Woods, Wilburn Rowland, Zade Ramsey
R4 Francis Woods, Coy Cowell, Woodie Kelley, William C. Loyd, Ray Offenbacker, Vassie Young, Buster Mathis, Dennis Rainwater, Lawrence E. Wood, Vaudie McEntire, Sam Leslie, Jean McEntire, Earl Martin, John A. Bradford, John A. Barnett, Charles Knee, Joyce Rae, Wayne Breedlove, Roy Payne, Ervin C. King, V. Tennison

Re: 3rd group of CCC men

Posted: 9 Mar 2007 5:15PM GMT
Surnames: Williams
can you tell me more about Bartley Williams-- My Bartley Williams was born in South Carolina and at a very early age moved with his parents to Georgia. his father (I donot know his name ) became became a Methodist Episcopal Minister(probably a circuit Rider, had three sons that went on in his footsteps to become M.E. Ministers. Bartley C. was in General Floyd's Ga. Militia, participated in War of 1812 member of Col. Allen Tooke's (who served under General Floyd) Command. shortly after War 1812 came to what is now Barbour Co. Ala,was there probably before 1829,was there until after 1850-- then moved to Sumter Co. Fla where he and wife Mary Livrett(Leverett??) died about 1861.Bartley C. was a class Leader(Sunday School Teacher?? for over 40 yaers. Please respond I would like to know if there is a connection that you know of or not, Thanks, Bob Hatcher

Re: 3rd group of CCC men

Posted: 9 Mar 2007 7:58PM GMT
Surnames: Williams
can you tell me more about Bartley Williams-- My Bartley Williams was born in South Carolina and at a very early age moved with his parents to Georgia. his father (I donot know his name ) became became a Methodist Episcopal Minister(probably a circuit Rider, had three sons that went on in his footsteps to become M.E. Ministers. Bartley C. was in General Floyd's Ga. Militia, participated in War of 1812 member of Col. Allen Tooke's (who served under General Floyd) Command. shortly after War 1812 came to what is now Barbour Co. Ala,was there probably before 1829,was there until after 1850-- then moved to Sumter Co. Fla where he and wife Mary Livrett(Leverett??) died about 1861.Bartley C. was a class Leader(Sunday School Teacher?? for over 40 yaers. Please respond I would like to know if there is a connection that you know of or not, Thanks, Bob Hatcher
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.