Search for content in message boards

Krasauskas Family Tree

Krasauskas Family Tree

Joan Zettlemoyer (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Sep 2012 12:44PM GMT
Surnames: Bugjo
I am Looking for Frances Bugjo, two sons, they came from Plymouth, I think they moved to Erie, Pa.

Re: Bugjo

Posted: 19 Jun 2002 10:43PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2012 2:03PM GMT
Surnames: Bugjo, Wallace, Rynkorowicz, Rynkiewicz
I also have Bugjos from Plymouth , Pa in my family tree. An older aunt knows they are related but is not quite sure how. From records that I have found, I believe that my great grandfather John Rynkorowicz (Rynkiewicz) 's sister Frances married a Wallace. She had a daughter Nellie who married a Anthony Bugjo. 2 children that I know of are Leonard and Joseph. I would appreciate any info anyone may have.

Re: Bugjo

Posted: 4 Dec 2003 6:51PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2012 2:04PM GMT
Surnames: Bugjo, Rynkiewicz
I also have Bugjo's from Plymouth , PaMy greatgrandfather, John Rynkiewicz, had a sister Frances. One of her children , Nellie, married Anthony Bugjo, son of Anthony and Victoria Bugjo. Anthony had a brother Joseph, born 1904, died 1965. Joseph's wife was named Frances. She was born Jul 9, 1906 and died Aug 1985. They had at least one son, named Robert, born 1936.

Re: Rynkiewicz

John J. Rynkewicz (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2005 10:35PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2012 2:05PM GMT
Surnames: Rynkiewicz, Renkiewicz
Irene,

The obit came in today from Pat Hillon from Luzerne County, Hanover Township and unfortunately it didn't have any mention as to if my GF had any brothers and or sisters? I will scan the document in tomm and send it to you for your records. I guess the next thing I'm gonna have to do is try and get his Alien Registration papers or his naturalization papers. I will email Pat and see if she can dig those up for me. Today I went to the courthouse in Buffalo on 68 Court St and checked some film on RYNKIEWICZ's in Buffalo and found one from 1919. You guessed it, his name was John Rynkiewicz and I have ordered his DI (Declaration of Intent) as that is all that was on file for him. That service is free by the way to the GP. I had no idea there were RYNKIEWICZ's here in Buffalo before my Father Joseph arrived? Go's to show ya! Email me and let me know if you have found any of those pics or documents we talked about in our earlier emails on your RYNKIEWICZ's like wedding picd and birth certificates and or marriages certificates.

Take care
John

Re: Krasauskas

Posted: 14 Jul 2012 12:32PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2012 2:05PM GMT
Surnames: Krasauskas
My grandmother was a Krasauskas. I have much info., old photos, family stories going back to 1800's.
I will be gone July 22 to Aug. 8.
Lovetuscansun@yahoo.com
Bonnie McNamara

Re: Krasauskas Family Tree

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 9:58PM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2012 2:07PM GMT
Surnames: Krasuskas, Burns, Kosen, Bugjo
I do hope this will be of some help- my dad was Peter Krasauskas when he ran away to NY he changed his name to Joseph Burns he died in 1947 I was 9-now 74 but still looking for family-his mom died in child birth my gf name was joseph krasauskas he gave my dad to Anna and John Kosen i was told My GF re married to Anna and they had 1 daughter Frances she married Peter Bugjo they had 2 sons i would like to know how we fit in to the family oh my dad stayed with his cousin family she became a nun and was a nun for 75 years most of the family lived in PA plymouth van loon st my gf had a brother peter and on ewas adam- adam killed him self and is buried in ST casimur(Spelling) church

Posted: 5 Sep 2012 12:39PM GMT
I cannot connect your direct Krasuaskas family. (I'll refer to Kr. as the name) If you go to geni.com .type in Marcijonas Kr. (died 1806)PASVALYS, lITHUANIA
My direct Kv..Tadeuso Kv...Village of Simoniu Kaima (era 1820s?) His only child..Jonas Kv. I have info on all his children who do not tie into your family. I have much info.on
this line.
My line came from Panevys, Lithuania . The church there is St. Josefa. Churches have very detailed info. on ancestors.
Do you know where Peter came from in Lithuania? His name would have been Petro in Lithuania.
Any other questions ? email me at lovetuscansun@yahoo.com.

Posted: 5 Sep 2012 12:48PM GMT
Actually, the correct name for Joseph is Juosepas or Josepas.
If you are looking for info. in the US, go to the Catholic C
hurch where he lived if he was a parishioner. The records kept there would be reliable. Same as in Lithuania.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.