Hannah Ferrel(l) Greenlee

Hannah Ferrel(l) Greenlee

Posted: 18 Aug 2001 1:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Jan 2005 3:17PM GMT
Surnames: Ferrel(l), Greenlee, Fish
My great grandmother:

HANNAH FERREL(L) GREENLEE
was the daughter of Edward and Rozella (FISH) Ferrel, born in Athens Co. OH. Aug. 28, 1840. On April 1, 1858 she united in marriage to Rev. Lewis L. Greenlee.

Hannah's parents, Edward Ferrel, was the son of John, who was born in Greene Co. PA. Aug. 6, 1814 and become a resident of Trumball County, OH in 1830 then to Athens Co. OH. He settled in Indiana in the fall of 1854 and died Feb. 15, 1864. He married Rosella Fish and 11 children were born: Seth, Mary, Brewster, Hannah, Bethuel, Caroline, Lucretia, Lizzie and Lydia. One son died in his 30th year. Rozella died Nov. 3, 1889 at the age of 75 years. Burial was in Greenlee Cemetery,Beton Twp., Wayne Co. Iowa.

Hannah died on Feb. 19, 1906. She is buried in the Corydon Cemtery, Wayne Co. IA.

Re: Hannah Ferrel(l) Greenlee

Posted: 27 Oct 2002 3:13AM GMT
Edited: 10 Feb 2005 4:38AM GMT
Hi, I'm interested as to where you got your info. I am gr gr gr
granddaughter of Edward and I always heard that he first married Rebecca Reece and had 3 sons and possibly a daughter Idabel then Rebecca must have died and Edward married Rosella and had more children. An obit from Wayne Co. Iowa says John, son of Edward went to home of his sis, Mary Beal after his accident and he died there. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Re: Hannah Ferrel(l) Greenlee

Posted: 23 Mar 2009 10:30PM GMT
Please contact me,as I'm a descendant of Hannah's brother.
308-432-3665 thank you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.