Search for content in message boards

GOETZ 1857-2001

GOETZ 1857-2001

Ethel Goetz's Daughter (View posts)
Posted: 28 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Goetz, Hennis, Gast, Beckman, Schwerdtfeger, Lassow, Baum, Griffin, Tatro, Johndrow, Goyette, Kynoch, Blake, Coffman, VanClake, Hulsopple, Robbins, Guertin, Lukeman, Brunken, Gordon, Goldstein, Scott, Smart
I'm looking for family members....and any information dating back to John Goetz,married to Genevieve Hennis Between 1855-1856 in Germany. She was born about 1829. They had a child named Edward Goetz,b.30 August 1857 in Dusseldorf,Germany.D.15 September 1919 in Flushing Queens,New York. He married Elizabeth Gast in 1882 in Germany. She was born 24 June 1858 in Heidelberg,Baden,Germany and died 05 January 1948 in Tolland,Connecticut,USA. I have personal history of some of the family from 1950-2001.Also have some pictures to share with family.Would like to hear from others.Please email me at: JDHJANE@aol.com Thanks for you time.

Reply to the Brunken Family

JDHJANE@aol.com (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Goetz, Tatro, Brunken
Dear Karisa, yes please send information of the Brunken family. I believe my Mother would be the sister of the father of one of the families. I would love to know more of our family. Please email any information you might have to JDHJANE@aol.com and give some information in the subject line of who you might be. I also have much information to share. I will be looking for your email. Thank you for your time. Jane

Brunken

Karisa Brunken (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Brunken
I have information on the Brunken family, if you would like to have it
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.